The Ergotron WorkFit-TL Sit-Stand Desktop Workstation is a slightly larger version of the Workfit-T, which easily converts your current workspace into a standing desk, with enough room to fit most dual monitor configurations. Simply place the WorkFit-TL on an open surface and you’re ready to work.
The Workfit-TL features a wider keyboard and larger work surface than it's little sister, the Workfit-T. The WorkFit-TL saves space because it moves straight up and down, always staying within the footprint of your desktop. The platform is extremely stable throughout its range of motion - one can freely lean on it while working without worry of tip or height-drop.
|Model Number||Workfit TL|
|Depth||25” (including keyboard tray)|
|Required Table Depth||23.25”|
|Work Surface||37.5” x 18.5”|
|Height Range||5” – 20”|
|Loading Capacity||40 Lbs|
Setting up your Workfit TL is easy (no tools required), but for more detailed information, please reference the Ergotron Workfit TL Installation Manual
Very easy to set up.
Our office loves the
Took forever to receive the desk...Then it was broken in shipment..now will take another week or two to get a replacement. Not good
Most flexible sit-stand desk I have ever had! So easy to use, no struggle raising and lowering, perfect height for stopping points, and very solid at all levels! I am up and down all day as i have a bad back and either position beyond 30 minutes causes issues. I cannot say enough great things about this model!!! Thank you for creating it!
Let me count the ways I love this desk!
1. Ergonomics are excellent. I'm 6'2" an it works great.
2. Solid as a rock. I'm a big person and I can lean on it heavily and it doesn't move. Yes you can make it rock a tiny bit, but it doesn't move a millimeter when I hammer away on my keyboard.
3. Roomy. I'm so glad I got the bigger TL. Plenty of room on the keyboard stand for a standard keyboard and mouse. The top platform has a 23" monitor and my 15" laptop with docking station. There's still room for my calculator, iPhone, planner, etc.
4. Good looking. Yes, my desk looked better without this on top, but I was surprised by how professional it looks. The fit and finish are excellent. Several people have commented on that.
5. It came with the nicest looking wire loom for the cables I've ever seen. The self-adhesive cord holders that mount under the top surface just behind the keyboard stand (for the mouse and keyboard cables are slick. I didn't need all the wire ties, they gave me or the rubber feet for the monitors, but there they were.
6. I'm standing 3/4 of the time now. I knew it would be helpful for my back & health, but I underestimated how much more productive I would be standing than sitting. When I want to sit, it's easy to lower. Raising it back up again is a cinch.
7. The straight up-down motion, as opposed to the ones that project forward when raised is a great feature. I can't see any negative with it and if you have close quarters, it is invaluable.
I could go on, but you get the idea. I cannot encourage you enough to buy a cushioned surface to stand on. However, don't blow your brains out with the specialty ones for sit/stand desks. I bought an $18 one at Costco that was designed for kitchen use.
Finally, I don't write a lot of reviews, just for the products I love or hate. If I haven't been clear enough, this is an awesome product. This is much nicer than the Vari-Desks I have seen. Don't skimp, buy the best.
I've been using this for about a month now. I was worried the construction would be cheap and wobbly. But it's actually really solid. It works really well. I bought the monitor attachment so I could move it up and down when I stand and sit. I think the ability to do that is important, and by using their attachment it frees up more space for my junk. The top surface is big enough for my note book, papers, post its, and calculator. And the keyboard area is a good size as well. The only complaint, or more like suggestion for improvements, is that when moving it up I have to set it at the right height every time. It would be great if you could preset it to the preferred height so it went right to it when raised.
And I'm really liking spending more time on my feet and off my butt.