✓ FREE US Shipping (Lower 48 states)
✓ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
✓ Have a question? Call us: 800-814-0213
✎ REQUEST A QUOTE   (bulk orders)
The iMovr Lander Standing Desk With SteadyType is an improvement on the Lander Standing Desk with a built in SteadyType keyboard tray for the ultimate ergonomic experience. The Lander Desk is precision crafted right here in the USA, with ultra-durable 3D laminated tops, and an unbeatable warranty - but at a fraction of the cost of some other high end brands.
(Warranty: LIFETIME for the base, 10 years for the motors and electronics, and 5 years for the top)
The Lander Desk is also customizable to nearly any possible configuration. So whether you're 4'10", or 6'10" - there's a desk that will fit you, and give you the desk height that you need.
Couple that with an effortless assembly with no tools required and you get an extremely versatile sit stand desk in minutes after unboxing.
To get the most out of your height adjustable desk, we strongly recommend that you add the following accessories to your order:
|Lifting Capacity||360 lbs|
|Height Range||24.5" - 50.5"|
|Average Travel Speed||1.6" per second|
|Width||41", 47", 53", 59", 65", 71", 77", 83"|
|Controller||Bluetooth-enabled LCD Touch Paddle|
Woodgrains: Light Maple, Almond Cherry, Hayward Cherry, Clove Mahogany, Urban Walnut, Shaker Cherry
Solids: Designer White, Northern Cloud, Shark Gray, Black
Motors And Electronics: 10 years
Table Top: 5 years
Setting up your Lander Desk with SteadyType Keyboard is easy (no tools required), but for more detailed information, please reference the Imovr Lander Desk Installation Manual
I have not received my desk yet.
I have been using my Lander treadmill desk for a week now and I absolutely love it. My favorite feature is the steadtype keyboard tray that makes typing while walking very pleasant. I also appreciate the ability to adjust the height of the desk with my phone and how easy it was to assemble the desk. I had a question about mounting the monitors that was answered right away by the support team. Very happy customer so far!
I've received and been using my Lander desk for about a week now, and I am extremely pleased with it and the various accessories I added (e.g. premium mat, monitor arm, advanced cable management extras, caster wheels). This desk is very, very well built and extremely stable, even at higher settings with the caster wheels on it, which have hard polyurethane-like wheels, so they are soft on hard floors which can cause some "give", but not enough to make it unstable at all! I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase. I would also like to add that the online chat support team went above and beyond answering questions prior to my purchase, they were super helpful and readily available.
- Well built, excellent materials, and desk surface is best I've seen. I was even impressed that the wiring holes in the corners were finished to match the surface of the desk, not just bare wood cut-outs!
- Motor system is nice and quiet and smooth, control "paddle" is ingenious and super easy to use. iPhone bluetooth connection is a nice perk that works very well.
- Packaging was superb and there were no damages whatsoever. Delivery service was helpful as well.
- Nice and heavy and sturdy. Welded legs, no screws to be cause wobbling or loosening with time.
- Assembly was the easiest desk setup I have ever experienced.
- Premium standing mat is lovely to the feet and well worth the add-on.
- Monitor arm is well built, flexible and well designed. Also, worth the add-on.
- Caster wheels are very nice, I can move it out to adjust wiring and whatever I want very easily, and the have locks to keep it in place.
- Advanced wiring accessory kit has a lot of nice items to keep everything nice and tidy and easy to reconfigure, definitely a must add.
- Honestly, I cannot come up with a single negative on this desk. Some may say it's expensive, but I've always believed you get what you pay for.
Thanks iMovR for building the best desk I've ever owned and will own for...
I received this desk about a week ago and I absolutely love it. Install was a snap and I was up and running within ~20 minutes or so. I got the white table top and it's great from a thickness and a material standpoint. I can definitely see it wearing well over time. From an electronic standpoint, the motors are whisper quiet. Compared to the SteelCase I use at work, the Lander is quieter (although higher in pitch) and faster. I only have two small complaints about the unit. First, I like the simplicity of the paddle to lower/raise the unit, but I've activated it accidentally more times than I'd like to admit. Second, I have the 59 inch unit and horizontal stability could be better. I'm not worried about it falling over or anything, but I would've liked a crossbar for a bit more rigidity. Overall, a very happy customer and I'd buy another in a heartbeat.