The AlphaBetter® Stool is the perfect substitute for standing. The stools adjust in 11/4"increments (211/2" and 351/2" ) just like its companion the AlphaBetter® Desk. The specially designed wide-angle base is virtually tip-resistant. Even for the most avid learners.
- Black sitting stool with seat height adjustment
- Welded steel frame is powder coated for durability and features a wide-angle, tip-resistant base design for student safety
- 13 x 13" seat constructed from ⅝" thick MDF with Thermoplastic Laminate finish (chemical and impact resistant)
- Height adjustable in 1 ¼" increments (21 ½ to 35 ½") to accommodate students of all ages and sizes
- Metal swivel glide feet for easy movement across smooth and carpeted floors
- Gives students the option of swinging their legs for continuous movement, which may facilitate better breathing and lumbar support with slouch-free, open-angled posturing
- Stool can be used with the AlphaBetter® Desk Patented Swinging Pendulum™ Footrest Bar