Compare Sit-Stand Desk Converters
You've made the all-important decision to purchase a new sit-stand desk converter, but how do you decide which model is right for you?
With our help, of course!
Before we go on, please note that we would love to speak with you an help you through this important purchase decision! We're nerds about this stuff, and love to help! Please feel free to call us at any time (424-262-8466), or use the chat box on the bottom right corner of the page.
But if you want to do some research of your own, here is some info to help shed light on the differences between the different "Pop-up" style desk risers that are most common in the market:
- Flexispot M Series
- Best mix of quality and affordability + great assortment of sizes for every need.
- Built like a Varidesk, but less expensive, the Flexispot also offers these key advantages:
- Extra large keyboard tray
- Up to 20" height
- Deeper work surface (in case you like to take notes)
- Straight up and down lifting (No cantilever to take you away from your desk)
- Drawbacks: keyboard does not retract
- Rocelco DADR & EADR
- If you're looking for function and affordability, these are the right desks for you. (EADR = 32" W, DADR = 36" W)
- They may not look as nice as some of the other risers, but they are easy to adjust, and come with a large retractable keyboard tray.
- Drawbacks: Looks, low max height (16.3") & cantilever lift
- InMovement Standing Desk
- These desk are beautiful, high quality, and come in a variety of colors
- These are a bit more expensive than some of the other models, but you're getting a lot in return. They look great, and are built like tanks.
- At 40" wide, they offer extra work space compared to other models, with room for 2 large monitors
- Comes with a really nice retractable keyboard tray
- Drawbacks: cantilever lifting
- Ergotron Workfit-T (and Workfit-TL)
- Ergotron is a proven and popular brand, and was the 2nd major brand to come out after Varidesk
- Ergotron improved on the Varidesk, by creating the first vertical lifting mechanism (as opposed to cantilever lifting)
- The Ergotron desk is very nice, but we find it to be less popular with our customers, because the quality doesn't justify the price (especially when compared to Flexispot)
- Drawbacks: Expensive, small keyboard tray
- Varidesk Pro Plus Series
- There's no denying it. Varidesk invented the sit-stand desk converter. And thought they make a great product, our feeling is that you can get more for your dollar else where
- Drawbacks: expensive, small work surface,